Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Valentine's Showdown on Yahtzee with Buddies

Yahtzee with Buddies just started the Valentine's Showdown.  It looks like you get a custom vanity frame and dice after you beat the showdown five times. The showdown lasts until Feb 14th, 2016. You should have enough time to at least defeat the dice masters once to get the vanity frame.

The dice look like the little candy sweets. :)  
The vanity frame has the heart with tiny hearts that get filled in each time you beat the showdown.



These are the dice masters that you'll face.  I haven't gone through at this moment but I'll fill in the info as I progress as usual. You can skip the waiting period by using some of your bonus rolls.

BRONZE  LEVEL (5 Bonus Roll Prize)
Two Love: 50 XP, 160 Avg.
Fourmance: 100 XP, 180 Avg
Twopid: 200 XP, 220 Avg

SILVER LEVEL (10 Bonus Roll Prize)
Two Cute: 300 XP, 235 Avg
XOXO: 500 XP, 245 Avg
Four Ever: 750 XP, 255 Avg
Sweet Three: 1,000 XP, 270 Avg

GOLD LEVEL (25 Bonus Roll Prize + Vanity Frame)
Marry Three: 2,000 XP, 285 Avg
Tuxthreedo: 2,500 XP, 305 Avg
Rollaway Bride: 3,000 XP, 315 Avg
Lil Rasroll: 4,000 XP, 325 Avg
Afourdite: 5,000 XP, 340 Avg

If you beat the valentine's showdown at least once then you'll see this message when you are victorious!  Are you going to play it and beat it five more times?  

I usually don't unless there is a set of custom dice as a reward but the little hearts that fill in the vanity frame don't excite me.

Do you play this showdown?

9 comments:

  1. This has been going on for about a week and I have yet to earn a heart. How do you earn hearts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They JUST added the heart portion. You earn hearts right now for winning a game, and winning in the FASTPLAY tournaments...20 to 60 hearts depending if you play Bronze, Silver or Gold. Today they have a special Bronze prize where you get 50 hearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the short length of time we have to earn hearts. I've completed all of the community challenges and I'm sad that I won't be able to finish this one. I really want these dice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Play bronze fast play, I won mine in about an hour. All my hearts

      Delete
  4. The main way to get those hearts are...the FastPlay. If you win a Gold FastPLAY, it's 60 hearts. The Silver and Bronze also win but they do cost bonus rolls to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to try to win some fast plays. I just checked and I have only earned 2 hearts. I love these community challenges and want to qualify in this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle...They are fun and finish very quickly. You find out right away how it went :) Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanted the Valentine's Day Frame so I spent my hard earned money to continue playing The Valentine's Lovefest in hopes to win it. It was a waste of money & I never got it or came close to it. The game sucked my extra dice right up. I will NEVER spend another dime on this game. I will only play what it allows me to play for free. I'm very disappointed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This game really does push for players to buy bonus rolls, diamonds and scratchers. Sometimes they sweeten the offer by giving some custom dice. I don't fall for it and get them by using the techniques outlined via this link:

    http://yahtzee-with-buddies.blogspot.com/2015/10/how-to-get-bonus-rolls-in-yahtzee-with.html

    ReplyDelete