Saturday, February 6, 2016

Yahtzee with Buddies Defending Champion

When you play and defeat a player you receive a trophy.  But, did you notice that for each win, you receive a different trophy? It appears that the maximum recognized winning streak is 10.  I defeated several people 11 times in a row and the counter remained at 10 for all of them.

Sorry, if you were one of those that I defeated so that I could get a screen screen shot of the trophy.

The trophy for winning 10 games in a row in yahtzee with buddies looks pretty cool.  What do you think?

6/21/2017: The limit has been changed by Scopely and the number goes up to as many actual wins you have!  Send in your high score defending champ screen shot and I'll post it!  At least 20 to get posted.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wondered the significance. I have however, seen a gold trophy in front of a silver trophy and vice versa. Btw, I'm xXTYRADORXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it somebody else gets the defending champ trophy when I score a lot more points

    ReplyDelete