Monday, January 25, 2016

How to Get the Pink Diamond Custom Dice in Yahtzee with Buddies

For the next 24 hours, Scopely is having their Pink Diamond Tourney.  What is different in this tournament is that EVERYONE that enters the premium will be GIVEN these custom dice.  Well, not exactly given since it costs some bonus rolls (40 bonus rolls) to enter this premium tournament!

I want to get the black diamond custom dice but you have to win three premium tournaments in order to get them.  That seems to be a tough task.

Are you going to enter the Pink Diamond Tourney?  We'll see how many start rolling them in the next couple of days.

Here is what they look like:

Do you like them?

6 comments:

  1. I entered a premium tournament yesterday where all participants were to get custom dice that they don't have. I spent 40 rolls played and got the you got an honorable mention, click here to claim your custom dice, all of it but no dice :/ any insight for me? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah. You should have gotten the blue diamond dice! They were a little delayed and Scopely apologized for making people wait longer than usual. :)

      Delete
  2. I liked them but not 40 bonus rolls amount of like. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! Most of the time, you have to get into the top 10 to get the custom dice. I agree that it is roll expensive for getting them. Did you get the "mystery custom dice" aka as the Blue Diamond Custom Dice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't. I've only been playing for a few months and am still figuring everything out. Love your web page! Unrelated question: I've never scored more than 5 bonus rolls on a scratcher. Mostly just get 1 bonus roll from them here and there. Is that your experience?

      Delete
    2. Thanks :) I posted a picture of a 25 bonus roll scratcher on here. I normally get 1, 2, 3, an occasional 4 and of course, the big zero. Again, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete