Wednesday, June 21, 2017

All Available Yahtzee Custom Dice

Yahtzee with Buddies
Dice with Buddies,
All Custom Dice


One of my blog readers has compiled a very extensive list of all known custom dice that have been seen on Yahtzee or Dice with Buddies.

The link goes to a google docs apart from this blog.  Thank you, Xaimuu.

As you can see, there are at least 382 with some unreleased custom dice forthcoming.  The Scopely designers are hard at work creating more.  There is something for guys and gals.

Which is your favorite set of dice?

4 comments:

  1. And I thought I was doing good with my 62 dice sets. Lol I like any that are easy to read like the Gumdrop dice. I also like seasonal ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone has all of these :) I just a combined effort to show them all!

      My favorites are the large easy to read numbers so that I can zoom through all the games without having to guess what the pips/numbers are.

      Delete
  2. I would love to know how to get the apple pie dice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the list! There are several I haven't seen before.

    ReplyDelete