Saturday, February 13, 2016

My Current Custom Dice in Yahtzee with Buddies

I have been asked to post what my current custom dice collection looks like.  I don't have all of them and I'm missing quite a few.  Here are my current dice as of 2016.02.13.

From the items that are locked, I am missing the Black Diamond Dice, Platinum Dice and the Candy Custom Dice that is part of the community event.

Many of these were obtained from completing the goals of the achievements listed on the awards screen. The rest were given by participating in the community events like the clue community event 

Every now and then, Scopely gives dice simply for entering a tournament or for get 1 through 10 in the premium.

Good Luck Custom Dice Collectors!

4 comments:

  1. I think you need to update this, a friend told me you had 105 dice. this is only 46 and your lightning ones aren't showing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do need to update this! I now have 109 custom dice :) Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okie dokie. I'll check back later. I'd really like to see all the different types, most of which I'm sure I'll never be able to win or obtain.

      Delete
  3. Hoping you can help me! I've had a set of dice disappear and I can't remember what the theme was. I do remember when I rolled them they were Red with lime green dots. Kind of reminded me of watermelon. Do you know what these dice were? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete