Friday, February 12, 2016

Triple Replay in Yahtzee with Buddies

Yahtzee with Buddies now has the "Triple Replay." The little message says, "Bad rolls getting you down? Triple Replay allows you to reset your turn with 3 fresh rolls!"  It goes on to say, "They can only be used after a Bonus Roll, and cost 5 Bonus Rolls to use. Your first one is free, use it now!"

Notice the big blue button at the bottom.  It tells you how many rolls that you have available for use.

Ugh.  I have accidentally tapped on this button already.

People already complain that people that buy bonus rolls have an advantage. Do you like the new Triple Replay feature or do you believe it makes it unfair for bonus roll hoarders? Or do you go to the other extreme and say that bonus rolls should be eliminated to make it fair for all.  Chime in!

The Triple Replay can only be used once per game including tournaments.



8 comments:

  1. When you use the first triple replay, you get 3 bonus rolls. You don't get any bonus rolls after using the triple replays that cost 5 bonus rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it. But, if it's going to be in the game, they could at least move it (and bonus rolls too!) somewhere that you won't accidentally hit the button.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, have accidentally hit it too many times and wasted dice

      Delete
    2. I hate too. I can't tell you how many times it drained my bonus rolls because I accidentally hit especially when I didn't even need it.

      Delete
    3. I hate it too I can't tell you how many times it drained my rolls because I accidentally hit it. Especially when I had a good roll and then lost it.

      Delete
    4. I totally messed up... I hit the triple replay, thinking that I could get to do-over some of the poor rolls I'd had in the game. I lost 5 dice and did not get any advantage... I just finished the remaining spots without getting any 'replay' options of any kind... ?????

      Delete
  3. Actually the Triple Replay costs 6 rolls, not 5 like it says, it will subtract 6, and when you add using the bonus roll before it, will cost 7!! little way they steal from you,

    ReplyDelete