Friday, February 12, 2016

Hot Shooter IV in Yahtzee with Buddies


The Hot Shooter is an achievement in the winner category.

The Hot Shooter IV Achievement in Yahtzee with Buddies is the final achievement level worth 2,500 XP when you complete it.  What makes this so difficult is that one must defeat fifty (50) opponents without losing - in a row!  Do you think that it is impossible?  Nope.  It was actually pretty easy.  Here is the proof.  Note that I actually made it to 63 before I lost (I forgot and made a move).

In order to win 50 games in a row, you'll have to play over 100 concurrent games at once.  The reason is that you probably win half the games that you play.

As you play a game, you can tell which games you are going to win, keep playing those.  

Games where you determine you will lose, stall.  You can only stall a game for seven days before you lose.  You have seven (7) days to win 50 games, or about 7 or 8 games per day.

When I lost that game, I was into day three so I could have gone to about 120 or so games in a row before I would have started to forfeit/lose automatically.

Good luck and let me know if this helped...






2 comments:

  1. Do dice master games count towards your wins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it did not. That can be a good thing and bad. At the higher levels of the showdown, very difficult to win and timed.

    ReplyDelete