Monday, October 10, 2016

100 Bonus Roll Yahtzee Scratcher Win

Yahtzee with Buddies
Dice with Buddies
100 Bonus Roll Win



100 Bonus Roll Win
I posted a screenshot of a 50 bonus roll scratcher win and I received a 100 bonus roll win screenshot from a reader of this blog.  The only one I need now is the 200 bonus roll win.  If you have received it or someone else has, please send them in.

These (25, 50, 100 and 200) bonus roll wins are very rare so it's good when people send them in.

I have personally won 25 bonus rolls and of course win the 1,2,3,4 and 5 bonus rolls after I scratch off cards.  I have gotten close (2 of 3) for the 100 but that's it.

If you have any bonus rolls wins higher than 100, please send them (YahtzeeBlogger@gmail.com) in so I can post them here!  

Image Credit: TheSmoothe1

7 comments:

  1. I also won 25 bonus rolls, once, but never anything higher. Sure would be nice! Mainly just get the little amounts 1, 2 and 3 and even those are hard to get lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dare to dream! Lol What ever happened to the quick ads you could watch to get extra bonus rolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those ads for free rolls went away for a while, then I got one this week

      Delete
  3. Just won the 200 bonus rolls. Woot woot. Sorry, was to*** to take a screenshot :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The highest I have ever won is 25 scratcher win. That's it, just one time.

    From my own recent experiences, they have changed the factors/formulas on the scratch pads lately. It's harder to win. From just my own scratcher experiences, it seems like getting 3 from 10 scratchers is kind of an average result now. Which is a HUGE rip off, so don't ever buy these at the ten scratchers for $3.99. That's crazy. Basically a dollar per dice roll. You can get four dice rolls per dollar buying the other way (if you are one of those people who buy stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never purchase bonus rolls. I always just work with what I get. Highest scratcher I've gotten was 5. If I ever go higher I'd probably faint

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have over 900 scratchers I hate scratching them off i also only accumulate about 15 rolls per 50 scratched is there a less tiring way to scratch those off

    ReplyDelete