Friday, August 26, 2016

Oneubis Defeated in Yahtzee

Yahtzee with Buddies
Dice with Buddies
Oneubis Defeated


I stopped posting these but I got a request from Jay to show Oneubis and the dice you get so here it is!  The score to beat was a lot higher too - 379.  You get 15 Diamonds, 400 XP and 90 Crowns, but the best part is you get some cool dice :)

I get a lot of people writing in and asking, "How do I beat Onebis?" I still think Anubis when this is brought up but I answer that you will need TWO yahtzees.  The original yahtzee and then a 4, 5, or 6 yahtzee to seal the deal.

Oneubis will get his exact score so if you're down by 20 points and he has only the chance box to go, he WILL get whatever it takes to hit his magic score.

This challenge is related to the "Roll Like an Egytian Tower."







Sample Dice





13 comments:

  1. Well I played him for the umpteenth time scored 2 yahtzees (1 original and one 6's) with score 360 something so still lost uggggh oh well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally beat him and got the gold cat dice. Pretty cool dice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay today I was finally successful!!! A regular yahtzee, a yahtzee in 6's (my last roll-four of a kind) plus it helped that I had several 4 of a kind in top tier: 4, 8, 12, 16 and 3 of a kind and chance were 20 something. My score was 381 exactly what I needed, one point over 380 to win, but I did win! Yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I beat him today. This is my first dice with a symbol on it. what does that mean when it pops up when you roll using the gold cat dice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rolled 3 yahtzees and still lost

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to throw my (bad word) phone every time I play him! So frustrating to play and lose especially one time when I scored 3 yahtzees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is frustrating! I'm glad they give you plenty of opportunities to defeat him though :)

      Delete
  9. Oh my God finally!! After 2 months I finally beat him today! Didn't use any bonus rolls either. Total luck. My score was 417 to his 377!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! Especially impressive since you didn't use any bonus rolls.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I was so surprised. I used my free bonus roll on my last roll because I needed either 4's or 5's just to try to get more than 3 but I didn't lol. Didn't need it! I just got lucky today

      Delete