Saturday, December 12, 2015

How to Earn the Snowflake Dice in Yahtzee with Buddies

I've been getting a lot of questions on how to get the snowflake dice in yahtzee with buddies. Tapping on the dice icon it says, "Qualify and complete the Holiday Celebration Event."

In order to do this, just play yahtzee and complete 80 games and you'll qualify for the dice. But there is another catch! This is called a community event so the community must accomplish specific number of snowflakes earned.

You can earn snowflakes by playing a particular number of games, playing in the tournaments, and prizes.  You must claim them in the AWARDS area.

As you can see, the event has 27 more days to go, I've qualified and played over 200 games.  At the end of the Holiday Celebration, you get XP and the custom dice appear in your dice collection.

Once they are available, the "Locked" icon will change to "Activate" and you can start using it.  I wish that the dice would be available before the Christmas Season was over.

19 comments:

  1. How many ranks are in Holi Dice Duals. I'm now on Gold 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Level 6 is the top. 240 wins and then three in a row. :) Then you just stay at the top adding to your win total.

      Delete
  2. Is it win ANY 80 games? I keep losing my progress in the tourneys! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it 80 games against 80 different opponents or just 80 games? I don't seem to be getting snowflakes for games played....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is impossible to win any of the dice master showdowns without purchasing extra dice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vikki,

      Not impossible. I have not purchased any. I now have about 3,000 bonus rolls. I don't use them at all during games versus people. You get a scratcher after every game, and you get bonus rolls for collecting snowflakes. I only use them during tournaments and showdowns. I have beaten all the showdowns. Once you have a stash, then enter the fastplay, and you will win more especially the silver and gold. Also, watch all the FREE videos for bonus rolls, you'll get at least 3 and if you're lucky, you get 8-10.

      Delete
    2. Wow...how do you get 3000 bonus rolls

      Delete
    3. WOW...need advice how to get that many bonus rolls

      Delete
    4. Play a lot of games. Scratchers...Don't use the bonus rolls in games against people. Get the scratchers. Play fastplay.

      Delete
  5. Played WAY over 80 games and community challenge was met for snowflakes and still don't have snowflake dice. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I check the community celebration progress to see if it is actually giving credit. But I have noticed that Scopely will respond, "Sorry," when you don't get credit. They do want a screenshot for proof.

      Delete
  6. What are the free videos you can watch for bonus rolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you tap on the dice icon to buy dice, if you wait a second you'll see WATCH FOR FREE, at the bottom of your screen. Keep watching the videos for free bonus rolls. They appear after you have played a bunch of games. I haven't counted yet.

      Delete
    2. They are videos about other games that you can download.

      Delete
  7. Can someone please tell me when the duel dice is equipped what the dice that has no numbers on it just the swords and shield stands for? I'd appreciate it & TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They were free custom dice given to announce Scopely's new dice duels. The sword and shield represent the one.

    http://yahtzee-with-buddies.blogspot.com/2015/12/dice-duels-in-yahtzee-with-buddies.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. So all you have too do is complete 80 games then you will get it, or do u have 2 win 80 games?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started a Duel Match with someone. She rolled twice and got an accumulated 28. I rolled once and got 25. She ends up forfeiting and it says I was beaten!!! She got two diamonds out of it. That is such a cheat!!!! I'm pissed.

    ReplyDelete